$75 per person
Each attendee may attend two of these "wit, wisdom or wine" themed breakout sessions: one at 7 PM and one at 8 PM.
- Alan Calavano - New Stories About Old Rochester
- P.S. Duffy - Kilts or Trousers? Balancing Fact and Fiction
- Sarah Joynt - Terrific Teen Reads for Adults
- Dan Karau, U-Brew - Home Wine Making 101
- Larry Mascotti - Three Cheers for the Humans
- Father Nick Mezacapa - The Immeasurable Tool Box
- Tom Olsen, TKO Wine Imports - Fine Wine From Argentina
- Tim Penny - Nationally Significant Legacy of Southern Minnesota Leaders
- Jen Richards, Rainbow Cafe - Make Your Food Personal
- Paul Trcka, Olmsted County Master Gardener - Working With Vineyard Soils - the 411
Putting on the Glitz Raffle
|Amethyst earrings enhanced by a fancy 14 karat yellow gold setting. The amethyst pair are a faceted rectangular barrel cut design of a total weight 6.94 carats with a beautiful intense lavender color.||Contemporary estate 14 karat yellow gold cluster cultured pearl and diamond ring. The eight (8) cultured pearls are Japanese Akoya, AA quality, measuring 5.0mm each and arranged in a waterfall design. A round brilliant cut diamond, weighing approximately 0.02 carat is set at the top center to add that simple touch of sparkle.||Art Nouveau, circa 1910; the 10 karat yellow gold scalloped open design frames a pink shell cameo that has a three dimensional quality with good detail. This brooch and/or pendant is reminescent of a more romantic time.|
Raffle tickets are $10 each and can be purchased online with your registration, by calling 507.328.2343, or at the event on January 18. Jewelry selection donated by Hight & Randall Personal Jewelers.
Proceeds are used to support the mission and vision of the Rochester Public Library Foundation.
The Rochester Public Library Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. For tax purposes, the fair market value for this event is $25/person.
Contact Foundation Administration