Wit, Wisdom and Wine
The annual Wit, Wisdom & Wine fundraising event, sponsored by the Rochester Public Library Foundation, is a fun-filled evening. There are delicious hors d'oeuvres to be eaten, delightful speakers to be enjoyed and dreamy gifts to be auctioned.
Early Bird Registration $75…after January 1st $85
Confirmed classes and speakers to date…start thinking about which two you want to attend!!
- Error Splitting: An Examination of Failure - Father Nick Mezacapa
- Ethics in Politics – Tim Penny
- Chapters of Europe - Shannon & Larry Larsen, Ed-Ventures
- More New Stories About Old Rochester - Alan Calavano
- CIA Cooking Boot Camp - The Experience and Tips - Elaine Case and Bill Wiktor
- Fine Wines of France - Kim Johnson, Michael Corso Selections
- Wit, Wisdom and Bob Dylan - Chad Israelson
- A Walk Through The History Of Cuisine And It's Evolution - Chef John Dykeman
- I’ll take “Weird Laws” for $400, Alex - Chris Wendland and Julie Nagorski of Wendland Utz, Ltd. What We Know About Alzheimer's Disease and What You Can Do To Reduce Your Risk – Angela Lunde
Putting on the Glitz!
Lovely jewelry items by Hight & Randall available by raffle during the evening. Tickets are $10 each.
|Ladies’ 10 karat white gold pink topaz and diamond halo design drop pendant. The pendant contains a round and oval prong set pink topaz, one above the other measuring 4.5mm diameter and 6.0 x 4.0mm respectively; approximate total weight 1.00 carat. There are thirty-five (35) round brilliant bead set diamonds weighing 0.10 carat total; I color, SI2 clarity. The pendant includes a light rope chain measuring eighteen (18) inches with a spring ring clasp. Valued at $379.|
|Ladies’ 14 karat tutone ring with rope style shoulders and top and white gold top section The ring contains one (1) prong set round brilliant cut center diamond; weight approximately 0.12 carat, and eight (8) bright cut set, single cut melee diamonds; weight approximately 0.08 carat total. Contemporary estate ring Circa 1960. Valued at $435.|
|Ladies' fashion sterling silver bracelet with 5 large piece asymmetrical oval nautilus links and large ring and toggle clasp. Valued at $250.|
Proceeds are used to support the mission and vision of the Rochester Public Library Foundation.
The Rochester Public Library Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. For tax purposes, the fair market value for this event is $25/person.
Contact Foundation Administration