Wit, Wisdom and Wine
The annual Wit, Wisdom & Wine fundraising event, sponsored by the Rochester Public Library Foundation, is a fun-filled evening. There are delicious hors d'oeuvres to be eaten, delightful speakers to be enjoyed and dreamy gifts to be auctioned.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
Preregistered Attendees can enter the event by the Front Door of the Library or the Skyway Door starting at 6:30 Saturday Night.
Confirmed classes and speakers to date…start thinking about which two you want to attend!!
- Error Splitting: An Examination of Failure - Father Nick Mezacapa
- Ethics in Politics – Tim Penny
- Chapters of Europe - Shannon & Larry Larsen, Ed-Ventures
- More New Stories About Old Rochester - Alan Calavano
- CIA Cooking Boot Camp - The Experience and Tips - Elaine Case and Bill Wiktor
- Fine Wines of France - Kim Johnson, Michael Corso Selections
- Wit, Wisdom and Bob Dylan - Chad Israelson
- A Walk Through The History Of Cuisine And It's Evolution - Chef John Dykeman
- I’ll take “Weird Laws” for $400, Alex - Chris Wendland and Julie Nagorski of Wendland Utz, Ltd.
- What We Know About Alzheimer's Disease and What You Can Do To Reduce Your Risk – Angela Lunde
Putting on the Glitz!
Lovely jewelry items by Hight & Randall available by raffle during the evening. Tickets are $10 each.
|Ladies’ 10 karat white gold pink topaz and diamond halo design drop pendant. The pendant contains a round and oval prong set pink topaz, one above the other measuring 4.5mm diameter and 6.0 x 4.0mm respectively; approximate total weight 1.00 carat. There are thirty-five (35) round brilliant bead set diamonds weighing 0.10 carat total; I color, SI2 clarity. The pendant includes a light rope chain measuring eighteen (18) inches with a spring ring clasp. Valued at $379.|
|Ladies’ 14 karat tutone ring with rope style shoulders and top and white gold top section The ring contains one (1) prong set round brilliant cut center diamond; weight approximately 0.12 carat, and eight (8) bright cut set, single cut melee diamonds; weight approximately 0.08 carat total. Contemporary estate ring Circa 1960. Valued at $435.|
|Ladies' fashion sterling silver bracelet with 5 large piece asymmetrical oval nautilus links and large ring and toggle clasp. Valued at $250.|
Proceeds are used to support the mission and vision of the Rochester Public Library Foundation.
The Rochester Public Library Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. For tax purposes, the fair market value for this event is $40/person.
Contact Foundation Administration